Goex 1F Black Powder

Categories: .


Please stop in our store to purchase

Product Description

Goex 1F black powder.  1 pound can.

  • Must be at lease 21 years old to buy.  
  • A Federal Explosive License (FEL) is required if black powder is intended for manufacture of fireworks.
  • A FEL is not required for purchase of black powder if the it is used for sporting, recreational, or cultural purposes, i.e muzzle loader guns or historical cannons.